Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

UPDATE 3/28/08

03-28-2008, 09:30 AM
# 1 (permalink)
neo
Joomla 1.0.x:

1. Changelog 1.0.2 update 3/28/08 output buffering reconstructed
2. Changelog 1.0.3 update 3/28/08 8:10 am output buffering reconstructed
3. removed old php class
4. added support for php4 and php5 mod_tab_news.php editing required , edditing instructions added in mod_tab_news.php

# Changelog 1.0.4 update 3/28/08 6.19pm
# Added php5 and php4 option in module manager , no file editing needed

Joomla 1.5 :

Updated 3/25/08

Tabs not showing bug fixed

1. Changelog 1.0.2 update 3/28/08 output buffering reconstructed
2. Changelog 1.0.3 update 3/28/08 8:10 am output buffering reconstructed
3. removed old php class
4. removed buffering output , used native Joomla 1.5 function
04-17-2008, 06:27 AM
# 2 (permalink)
blackduck
Hello!

I have downloaded the nowsline template on the 24.3. I have also the problem that I cannot change the tab titles od the tab module. where can i download the new version?

Is the fixed version of the module also implemented in the news_line template jet?

thaks, simon
04-17-2008, 06:31 AM
# 3 (permalink)
CProject60
Redownload from the same page you downloaded from. The updated version is there.
04-17-2008, 08:57 AM
# 4 (permalink)
blackduck
Thank you for your answer.

But how can I update the modules?

thanks, simon
04-17-2008, 11:07 AM
# 5 (permalink)
CProject60
Uninstall the old module and install the updated module.

Read this post on how to set it up.

http://www.youjoomla.com/support-for...iguration.html
07-10-2008, 04:51 PM
# 6 (permalink)
tfanova
Hi Neo,

Great the Tab News module youve wrote. I had downloaded it a moment ago (may be in April or May) and tried to mail to you but the gmail account provided in joomla extensions were not working.

I remember to have read about the plugins integration you were planning to do as it worked great on the offline joomla I use to test extensions, but when you had i.e. xtypo of templateplazza enabled, you were getting the tags showing brut and the module didnt interpret them.

Was just wondering if the late release of June for J.1.0 had adressed this issue yet or not?

Thanks for sharing,
07-10-2008, 05:00 PM
# 7 (permalink)
neo
b, p li and DIV tags should be enabled ,if you have trouble all you need to do is find this line in mod_tab_news.php

[b][b] and add tags like this

[b][b]
[*]<div>

now you will have to increase amount of chars in mod settings since it will start reading <div> as chars that would be 5 character and so on