Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Tell us what you think about Youjoomla.com

07-05-2007, 10:50 PM
# 1 (permalink)
neo
Ok since we all started so nicely and are getting used to idea that Youjoomla.com is around , please tell us what you think about us and our work.

Tell us what is bothering you or what could we do to make your Youjoomla.com experience better. Also please donít forget to say nice things about us

Please note that this post is for testimonials only not questions

Best regards

Youjoomla Team
07-19-2007, 11:34 AM
# 2 (permalink)
sophylyly
Ok so I will be the first.

YouJoomla creates great product and I would not hesitate to purchase from them again.
I would not have been able to design a beautiful custom looking website without the affordable flexible Red Box template.
It's tableless.
It's has clean code. (Great if you are just learning like me.)
It's easy to modify. (If you understand css)
YouJoomla pays attention to detail and most importantly in the cyberspace world of inexpensive or free downloads, for 5$ they provide great customer service. And when you need to figure something out, that is the most important.

THANKS!

04-21-2008, 04:36 PM
# 3 (permalink)
marcsitkin
Id like to see a section that demos the various modules youve made available. Ive been lookin all over the site for the news tabs and my front page module examples and cant find them. Maybe a stickey link at the top of each modules support forum.
04-21-2008, 05:26 PM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
Big changes are coming up with new design ,Vbulletin forum , and much more user info , your request will be added. Thank you
07-10-2008, 03:36 PM
# 5 (permalink)
zynahamza
Firstly I wish to congratulate you for the wonderful work you do, your products are truly exceptional quality.
I have some proposal for your future developments:
-- A component forum that looks at your forum (lol)
-- A component for a multimedia centre (videos)
-- A template components hosting with domain name and hosting included packs + payment system

I tell you yet BRAVO and good continuation
07-10-2008, 03:41 PM
# 6 (permalink)
neo
Thank you much

A component for a multimedia centre (videos) YOU NAILED THIS ONE 5 days Youjoomla Movie Studio is coming out with new template

I am afraid I do not understand the last request

Have you voted for us or post testimonial at best of joomla ?

http://www.bestofjoomla.com/componen...catid,1/id,23/