Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Prev and Next buttons

01-24-2015, 07:59 AM
# 1 (permalink)
Lisa489

Hello,
Could anyone please tell me where to find the previous and next buttons? I'd like to take them out.
Thanks,
Lisa

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 3.x

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: hamiltonleon.com

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: Yes

Is this personal or client website?: Client
01-24-2015, 08:53 AM
# 2 (permalink)
arefund
Hello Lisa489.
Can you please advise what previous and next buttons.
Please be more specific.
Thank you.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
01-27-2015, 07:12 AM
# 3 (permalink)
Lisa489

Morning,
Sorry, they're the previous and next buttons at the bottom of the screen, like in the attachment. They are not there all the time, I think the system tries to guess what order the articles come in but not successfully. E.g In the second last article (Our land) there is only a previous button and in the first two they aren't there at all. I'd like to take them out and replace them with a link to the top of the page but can't find where they are.
Thanks,
Lisa
Attached Thumbnails
Capture.JPG  
01-28-2015, 04:48 AM
# 4 (permalink)
arefund
Hello Lisa489.
Please notice that you can disable the previous and next button inside your site administration, article manager and hide the navigation. If that is not working then you have to hide the navigation from your menu item that is holding your articles.

Thank you.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
01-29-2015, 08:52 AM
# 5 (permalink)
Lisa489

Thanks, that's great. Got them with the menu options.