Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Developer membership upgrade

09-18-2014, 10:22 AM
# 1 (permalink)
clicsoft
Hello Neo, first thanks for the multi language selector inline with the topmenu solution. It works great and was simple to fix. Now i want to upgrade my account from platinum to developper plan. On 22 august 2014 we paid 88 dollar for another platinum year (invoice 124625). How do oder my migration to the developper plan level? We want to pay online with Paypal, can you make me a new invoice for 210,= US dollar and how can i pay this online? Hope to hear soon, bacause i want to keep the website building going on fininsing a first online website.
11-15-2014, 05:41 AM
# 3 (permalink)
younex
I have 'platinum' package but my question is does the platinum package with brand removal include all templates or just one template? If it does include brand removal for all, how do i pay to top up because it says one template only in the feature upgrade? I mean the 35 USD