Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Features Tabs displaying all content in long list instead of in individual tabs

10-03-2014, 07:13 PM
# 1 (permalink)
enigmatik2
Could somebody help me troubleshoot why my bootstrap tabs in the YJSG Simple Tabs is not displaying? All content is displaying instead of just the content for that tab, and clicking on a tab takes me down to the anchor for that section in the long list. (there are 5 tabs, and so there are 5 sets of info displaying vertically in a list).

It was working fine, then I had someone go in and work on something completely different elsewhere on my site and now my tabs are not working and I have to figure out why and how to fix it.

The shortcodes code and all code is fine inside the Features article (which holds the content).

I checked to make sure only one is marked as "Active", and that's fine.

I searched all over the internet for bootstrap tabs display errors, but I have trouble matching those answers with my html code, because bootstrap is all class "pill-content" and "tabs" and such but mine is class="yjsgSimpleTabs yjsgtabs". So I looked in all of the CSS files to see if something was amiss, but I only found some very minor css code showing the display of the tab boxes. Nothing that would actually affect functionality or content display. I looked inside all the bootstrap css files, and nothing there has been touched or messed with.

So I am completely stumped and wonder if someone can help me figure out why all data is displaying on the first tab and none of the other tabs are working (well, they do make you hop down to the anchor tag in the list). If I change active="1" to a different tab, it doesn't change anything. All data is still displayed in a long list on the first tab.

Outsource Nook

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 3.x

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: Outsource Nook

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: Yes

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
10-04-2014, 07:35 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
those are not bootstrap tabs but Yjsg Tabs , we used them as our shortcodes and they just resemble bs tabs.

they all work fine for me
Screenshot by Lightshot
and I can see each content
10-04-2014, 11:53 AM
# 3 (permalink)
enigmatik2
oh. OK. Thank you