Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Disable Title on mouse over, inherit image from k2 item, preffered image size

09-30-2014, 10:21 AM
# 1 (permalink)
olagroup
Hi all,

I have been installed a youjoomla module engine in a new joomla site
Olagiatogamo.gr |

Although the module is looking so pretty I cannot configure it, perhaps because I am newbie also in K2 framework. Please help me by answering the following questions:

1. Is it possible the module to inherit image from the k2 item? I noticed that if I do not set manually an image item the module does not appear any image.
My question could more generic for all k2 items. Should I set for each item the k2 image to be displayed?

2. Can I disable the mouse over title? If the title is big the problem is that it is been displayed as cut...

3. Which is the best image size to be selected in order the whole image to be presented in the module? If you see in the Olagiatogamo.gr | you will see the bad result for both modules "YJ Module Engine"

Thanks in advance,
Ioannis C.H.

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 3.x

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: Olagiatogamo.gr |

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Client