Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Can't get MegaMenu working

09-22-2014, 07:19 AM
# 21 (permalink)
achartier
Neo,

As you know I also use a number of NoNumber extension and have run into this issue. Alexanda above makes the statement that moving the files is not a sustainable solution. I wonder what the impact of doing this is for framework/template future upgrades.

Can you comment on this please?

Much appreciated. (sorry to hijack the thread).
09-22-2014, 07:35 AM
# 22 (permalink)
neo
why is moving files not sustainable?

it does work and module overrides run by the template than and not plugin which is actual joomla default.

this is what we call dirty coding
Screenshot by Lightshot

which messes up anyone who wants to override or extend anything and we want to stay away from it.

the override works fine and if we do any changes you can just copy the plugin html folder again
09-22-2014, 09:46 AM
# 24 (permalink)
achartier
I follow your reasoning on the dirty coding.

Let me look at this further and I will comment back if I need more clarification. Thanks.