Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Changing the order of positions for mobile?

08-19-2014, 12:48 PM
# 11 (permalink)
arefund
Hello lnimphius.

You can hide the right block on responsive view inside the custom_responsive.css file by adding display:none on your screen size for #rightblock.

Something like this:

@media only screen and (min-width: 320px) and (max-width: 480px) {
#rightblock{
display:none;
}
}

Thank you.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
08-19-2014, 01:13 PM
# 12 (permalink)
lnimphius
thank you so much!!!! I know I had a million questions but it all seems to be working now! I really appreciate your help
09-12-2014, 02:44 PM
# 13 (permalink)
lnimphius
almost a month later and now I have one more quick question!

I want to do the #rightblock thing but for Adv5. Is there a name for that I can put in the code? I tried #Adv5block and #Adv5 but those clearly didn't work.

What I'm afraid of is that I'll end up blocking adv1-5, which I don't want to do
09-12-2014, 05:39 PM
# 15 (permalink)
lnimphius
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo
honestly I did not undertsnad what you need , please show us
The website isn't live, so I can't show you.

Basically, I want to do what arefund suggested above, but for the Adv5 grid.