Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] No Thumbnail Parameter Setting displays extra spaces below the actual link

08-27-2014, 09:44 AM
# 1 (permalink)
mvsxxx
Dear YouJoomla,

I have installed MultiMediaBox plugin v.3 and it seems to be working perfectly with my Joomla 2.5 website. However, I noticed that the more I add an image within the lightbox slideshow, it keeps adding white spaces below. Please see

Expo Nano

As of the moment it has 16 images. You would notice that there is an extra space below the link "TEST LINK TO MULTIMEDIABOX"

I would just like to ask if it's possible to remove these unwanted white lines/spaces, if so could you please provide me what to do to remove the spaces? If you need any further info, please just let me know.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much

mvsxxx

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 2.5

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: Expo Nano

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
08-28-2014, 08:13 AM
# 2 (permalink)
arefund
Hello mvsxxx.

Please check your site link, its broken link.
Can't troubleshoot without the link.

Thank you.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
08-28-2014, 08:37 AM
# 3 (permalink)
mvsxxx
Hi arefund,

Sorry about that. Please see this URL:

Expo Nano

Please take note that the URL is currently on a temporary domain so the URL looks different.

You will notice white spaces below the link "TEST LINK TO MULTIMEDIABOX"

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,
mvsxxx
08-29-2014, 07:51 AM
# 4 (permalink)
arefund
Again, broken link.
Screenshot by Lightshot
08-29-2014, 09:53 AM
# 5 (permalink)
mvsxxx
Hi Arefund,

Not sure why the link keeps breaking. Please check this URL instead:

Expo Nano

"http://www.mseitz.com/htz/index.php/de/veranstaltungen/expo-nano"

Thank you

Kind Regards,
mvsxxx
08-29-2014, 02:25 PM
# 6 (permalink)
arefund
Check your article and you will see that you have empty p elements that make the space above and under the mbox.

Screenshot by Lightshot

Thank you.
08-30-2014, 02:39 AM
# 7 (permalink)
mvsxxx
Hi Arefund,

Thank you for having a look at the page. Yes there are <p> elements below the mbox script, however I have removed them already but still it has a large white space below the actual "TEST LINK TO MULTIMEDIABOX " link.

To give a better perspective on how the code looks on the actual article, please see the code below. This is the code I inserted specifically to display the multimediabox plugin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_1.jpg|thumb none=0|group=nothumb|title=Megan Fox|txt=TEST LINK TO MULTIMEDIABOX}
{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_2.jpg|nothu mb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}
{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_3.jpg|nothu mb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}
{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_4.jpg|nothu mb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}
{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_5.jpg|nothu mb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}
{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_6.jpg|nothu mb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}
{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_7.jpg|nothu mb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}
{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_8.jpg|nothu mb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}
{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_9.jpg|nothu mb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}
{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_10.jpg|noth umb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}
{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_11.jpg|noth umb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}
{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_12.jpg|noth umb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}
{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_13.jpg|noth umb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}
{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_14.jpg|noth umb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}
{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_15.jpg|noth umb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}
{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_16.jpg|noth umb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also noticed that, when I commented out a line from the mbox script above, the spaces diminishes. For example, I commented out lines to lessen the images on the slideshow. So I guess the spaces I see on the frontend of the website has something to do with the mbox script. Could you please advise?

Below is also the same code but viewed in HTML code:

<p><span style="font-size: 8pt;">{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_1.jpg|thumb none=0|group=nothumb|title=Megan Fox|txt=TEST LINK TO MULTIMEDIABOX}</span><br /><span style="font-size: 8pt;">{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_2.jpg|nothu mb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}</span><br /><span style="font-size: 8pt;">{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_3.jpg|nothu mb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}<br /><span style="font-size: 8pt;">{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_4.jpg|nothu mb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}</span><br /><span style="font-size: 8pt;">{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_5.jpg|nothu mb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}<br /><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><span style="font-size: 8pt;">{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_6.jpg|nothu mb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}</span></span><br /><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><span style="font-size: 8pt;">{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_7.jpg|nothu mb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}</span></span><br /><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><span style="font-size: 8pt;">{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_8.jpg|nothu mb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}</span></span><br /><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><span style="font-size: 8pt;">{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_9.jpg|nothu mb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}</span></span><br /><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><span style="font-size: 8pt;">{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_10.jpg|noth umb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}</span></span><br /><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><span style="font-size: 8pt;">{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_11.jpg|noth umb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}</span></span><br /><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><span style="font-size: 8pt;">{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_12.jpg|noth umb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}</span></span><br /><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><span style="font-size: 8pt;">{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_13.jpg|noth umb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}</span></span> </span> </span><br /><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><span style="font-size: 8pt;">{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_14.jpg|noth umb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}</span></span> </span> </span><br /><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><span style="font-size: 8pt;">{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_15.jpg|noth umb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}</span></span> </span> </span><br /><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><span style="font-size: 8pt;">{mbox:sekundarskul/hightechzentrum_aargau_exponano_ammann_16.jpg|noth umb=thno|thumbnone=0|group=nothumb}</span></span> </span> </span> </span> </span>
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

Apologies for the long message, hopefully this would give you an insight how the code is set on the actual page. Thank you very much for helping.

Kind Regards,
mvsxxx
09-01-2014, 05:22 AM
# 8 (permalink)
arefund
You can try to change the editor to JCE toggle editor or no editor.
The editors can add or remove some code.

Change the editor then add your clean code in and check if you still have the same issues.

Thank you.
09-09-2014, 05:03 AM
# 9 (permalink)
mvsxxx
Hi Arefund,

Sorry for the late response.

I just tried what you instructed about adding the clean code without any text editor, and it solved the problem. It is now working! :-)

I really appreciate your help. Thank you very much!

Kind Regards,
mvsxxx