Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Menu and unordered list issue

08-28-2014, 04:56 PM
# 1 (permalink)
mrdrinkwater
Dear jysg support,

I am starting to build a website using your amazing jysg2 framework and eximium template and I've noticed a couple of issues.
Probably are small bugs and can be easily fixed.

FIRST:
I put an unordered list with icons as bulletpoints into an article, but in the frontend the list elements are displayed inline and not vertically.

I used the following html code, I am doing something wrong?

HTML Code:

<ul class="yjt_iconlist">
	<li class="fa fa-download">&nbsp;</li>
</ul>
SECOND:
When adding a text separator as a main item in the top menu, the button is rendered smaller and the text is not aligned with the other menu items.

I hope my discoveries could help to improve your products.

Best regards.

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: WordPress 3.x

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: http://127.0.0.1/projects/env_j3/

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
09-02-2014, 05:10 PM
# 3 (permalink)
mrdrinkwater
Dear neo,

unfortunately I can't give you a link since I am working on a local installation.
Concerning my system I have a win7 x64 pc running easyphp dev server 14.1, joomla 3.3 and firefox.
I did a plain installation of the eximium demo package with no other third party stuff that may cause some conflict, so I am pretty sure its not my fault.

Have you tried to use the code in my last message in a published article and to place text separator in the top menu and check everything works? Just to be sure that its a problem of my installation and not a bug.

Thanks in advance