Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Using slideshow js errors

07-19-2014, 04:53 AM
# 1 (permalink)
juko59
Hi all,
i am using the YJSG Template Framework Plugin 2 RC for testing. I like this version very much because it has a lot of nice features.
Now I wanted to integrate a slideshow (next slider and revolution slider) in the module position adv1. As i wanted the slider full width i am using a custom css file and changed the width of

#yjsg2 {
width: 100%;
}

on the PC the slideshow works perfect, but it doesnt resize on mobile devices. Means its not responsive. When aim using another bootstrap 3 template (joostrap) it works perfect also the responsive mode.

When I am using the Eximium i get the following js errors:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'width' of undefined yjsg.responsive.js:81
(anonymous function) yjsg.responsive.js:81
m.event.dispatch jquery.min.js:3
r.handle

Would be great if you could find a fix for this. Thanks

I only have changed some css settings via the custom css file.

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 3.x

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: Eximium - YJSimpleGrid v2 Joomla! Templates Framework Demo

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: Yes

Is this personal or client website?: Client
07-19-2014, 06:17 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
PM admin info to me . let me install latest one we have , I think I fixed this one 3 weeks ago and it was jquery version conflict
07-19-2014, 06:20 AM
# 3 (permalink)
neo
yes the fix is in line 80 , should be

$(document).on('ready', YjsgRespond.initialize);

instead

$(window).on('ready', YjsgRespond.initialize);

this was changed in jquery 1.11.1
07-19-2014, 06:24 AM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
and you dont have to change the width of yjsg2 via css

in index.php change the params for the function

to

<?php yjsg_print_grid_area('yjsg2',false);/* grid 2 adv1-adv5*/ ?>

Using grid print function | Advanced | Documentation

this will remove the default width class name
08-05-2014, 09:48 AM
# 5 (permalink)
juko59
Hi Neo,
sorry i didnt reply earlier but i have been on vacation, do you still need the admin info? or in which file can i fix the problem? Thanks.