Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Slide up panel from bottom triggered by user scroll down the page

07-19-2014, 06:15 PM
# 1 (permalink)
itips9273

YouJoomla.com covers a remarkable range of different kinds of high quality templates, sliders, plugins, options, etc.

One idea that I think could be really helpful to users is to have a relatively quick and easy universal way to have a panel of about 150 - 200 pixels in height, slide up from the bottom of the page, overlaying the existing page content. This could be on some pages, or all pages.

I know the existing YouGrids system already includes an option that can provide a slide-up panel, but this requires a mouse click or touch to cause the slide-up and slide-down action. The solution I would love to see is one that gets triggered by the user scrolling down the page.

To see a great example of what I mean, please check out this excellent example:

Fullerton Financial Planning. Sun City, AZ. Where Retirement Dreams Begin!

The key thing is just to have the auto-slide-up panel appear, triggered by user scrolling down the page. The website owner can then insert whatever content they want. But an small image on the left side, a headline in the middle, some brief body text, and a sign-up form on the right side offers a neat logical flow.

Is a basic user-scroll-triggered slide-up something that YJSG 2 can cover? (in addition to making great coffee, solve world peace, and create the first space hyperdrive :-)

If not, perhaps an idea for a new module?

Thank you :-

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 3.x

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: N/A

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: N/A

Is this personal or client website?: Client