Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Having trouble installing the image Slide[SOLVED]

03-30-2008, 04:38 PM
# 1 (permalink)
bonline
I downloaded this file \Img_Slider_V2_J1.5\ from this page \http://www.youjoomla.com/club-downloads/startdown/128\ ... the problem i have is when i go install the file through my joomla admin, using the install feature, i get the following error:

JFTP::mkdir: Bad response
JFTP::mkdir: Bad response
Unable to create destination

I browse to the unzipped zip file and try to upload and install, is this correct?

I have not found any info on how to install and was wondering if anyone can explain how i should be installing.

thanks in advance
03-30-2008, 05:59 PM
# 2 (permalink)
sariel
This is caused by the ftp uploader built into Joomla, is there any reason why you need this enabled?

try disabling it from the admin backend. Site > Global Configuration > Server tab > set enable ftp to No and try uploading the template zip file again.
03-30-2008, 07:13 PM
# 3 (permalink)
bonline
Excellent..! its awesome, love it...and thanks for the quick reply.

The FTP was setup by default, once i turned it off Image Slide installed no problem. :lol:
06-25-2008, 01:57 PM
# 4 (permalink)
hands1fu
Good day,

I am very new in Joomal and am trying to install the image Slide it tells me can not be moved. when I try to upload/install the zip file I have made sure that permission are set properly as well as the ftp is disabled.

Any help is greatly appriciated.

BM
06-25-2008, 02:13 PM
# 5 (permalink)
CProject60
Please read the forums rules about starting your own thread.