Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Refund Policy

02-21-2014, 01:24 PM
# 1 (permalink)
rowedf
Hello,

I have a question regarding your refund policy on club memberships. I have been a part of a few joomla club template type sites and too many times the support offered is lousy. I read your refund policy and it pretty much says if you download something you can't refund anything. Well what if I get a six or twelve month club package .... download one template, have a few questions and they either get ignored or take weeks to get answers on? This has happened on other club template sites and it really has ruined the club member type of site for me. Do you offer any type of sanctification guarantee when it comes to your customer service?

Thanks,
Dave

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: N/A

MySQL Version: N/A

PHP version: N/A

Link to installation: none

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
02-21-2014, 03:31 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
Hi rowedf , going months without support did not happened so far. it does happened that post gets overlooked by mods but simple reminder brings it back in place.

as for refunds , note that you are not buying the support , you are buying a product , support that comes with it is basically free.

if you look at our forum posts you will notice that all bugs get fixed , all issues addressed in timely manner. there is not more that we can offer. Being in this market for 8 years should value for something.
02-21-2014, 09:28 PM
# 3 (permalink)
rowedf
Thanks for the reply. That's understandable. It's just another hard decision. Seems everytime I've gotten interested in a club membership it seems the customer support is really bad. I'm not trying to label you guys as the same, I'm just cautious.

How would it work if I bought the six month membership but wanted to add on and make it the annual one? Can I just pay the difference? Or what if I bought one without the copyright removal and wanted to add that on?
02-21-2014, 09:41 PM
# 4 (permalink)
arefund
We understand. Copyright removal has no discount unless purchased in bulk. If you buy gold today and upgrade to platinum after few weeks ( 4/5) , you get $15 discount on upgrade. Discount amount depends on membership level. Now if you decide to switch within couple days only than i am sure customer service will have you just pay the difference.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
02-21-2014, 09:54 PM
# 5 (permalink)
rowedf
Ok, thats what I wanted to see. I just don't know if I need to click the "remove copyright" box. But if I changed my mind in a few days, I would hope they wouldn't make me pay the full $125 if I just paid $90.
02-21-2014, 10:06 PM
# 6 (permalink)
arefund
For few days it will not make any difference. As for the copyright removal you just have to check the box and the cp will be included.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!