Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

broken demo archives

01-21-2014, 12:08 PM
# 11 (permalink)
jeftorton
Easy neo! I'm just trying to understand!

See video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4t_kZGeE3w

As you can see this is FF 26.0. I downloads archives fron RocketTheme and YOOTheme and extract without problem. Problem only with your demo archives!

And I do not use side downloads extention in FF 26 !

And yes, I tried downloads with another br. - Chrome 32.0.1700.76m but archives still broken!

Believe me neo, I would not waste time on this correspondence, if the problem was on my side.
01-21-2014, 01:55 PM
# 12 (permalink)
neo
ok did you try the dailynews demo as I asked you to? does that one open ?
it does not matter if you use an extension for download , I asked if you have one installed , just by having it there it might cause an issue. like you see we are trying to figure this out for you and putting exclamation point to everything you say relay sounds like you are screaming here. So I ask you to take it easy and give us more info so that we can help you.

If the problem is on our server , dont you think the forums would be in flame by now?
Do you relay think that you are only customer that is downloading the files?
Seriously take a second and think about what you say. I see you dont have issue on other sites but again I cannot know their file sizes or structure so I tell you what i do know.
01-21-2014, 02:05 PM
# 13 (permalink)
neo
open safary/opera/ie , or any other browser you have never used, try with them
I am 99% sure that there is network cap at 20mb on your end but again it can be anything
router timeout, network cap, ip switches to fast , many things

if all fails send PM to arefund with your email and he will send you the files
but before you do that make sure you test everything and give us info

start with dailynews download