Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Renewal discount is not applied

12-24-2013, 05:20 PM
# 1 (permalink)
tserts
I am trying to renew my developer subscription but I can't get the $50 discount to apply, I can only select the default plan which is $298.

The coupon works but not the renewal discount, even though I am entitled to it. The last two years I've gotten both renewal discount + christmas coupon.

What am I doing wrong?

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: N/A

MySQL Version: N/A

PHP version: N/A

Link to installation: https://tserts.eu

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: N/A

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
12-28-2013, 09:43 AM
# 2 (permalink)
tserts
My subscription ends today, I have requested your help 4 days ago and I have received no reply since then. I know it's the holidays but it's also a time when I presume many clients renew their account. I hope that by Monday, when you will probably see this, i will not be denied my renewal discount as I am waiting for your feedback in order to proceed to payment.
01-01-2014, 09:19 AM
# 3 (permalink)
neo
sorry about the delay , holidays , I extended your subscription till 1/3/2014 now you can renew , let us know if you have issue with the coupon
Christmas Sale
01-02-2014, 04:08 AM
# 4 (permalink)
tserts
Happyy new year to all.

I get the coupon sale 30% off, but I still don't get the renewal discount off (-50).

As I mention above: "The coupon works but not the renewal discount, even though I am entitled to it. The last two years I've gotten both renewal discount + christmas coupon."
01-06-2014, 08:58 AM
# 6 (permalink)
tserts
Ok, sorry about MY delay now, got carried away by holidays (and the Dakar rally to be honest)... I get no mail notification sent when you reply...

Now I have lost both renewal and the coupon.

Can you help me?
01-06-2014, 01:38 PM
# 8 (permalink)
tserts
The issue was resolved swiftly by the billing department, thank you and, again, best wishes for a happy new year!