Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

behavior.modal & behavior.calendar dont work

10-21-2013, 05:08 AM
# 1 (permalink)
AchLive
Hello, congratulations for the template. I realized that behavior.modal & behavior.calendar default Joomla do not work. I have a component that calls them. How can I use with this template.
Thanks in advance for the help

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 2.5

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: localhost

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 2.5

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: localhost

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
10-21-2013, 05:50 AM
# 2 (permalink)
arefund
Hello AchLive.

Can you please be more specific.
What component, your site link so i can see what is the issue.

Thank you.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
10-21-2013, 06:14 AM
# 3 (permalink)
AchLive
Hello Arefund , thanks for the quick reply. The site is on localhost. The component is EventList version 1.0.2 for Joomla 2.5, I can add the link to the download? . The problem is that it does not open these, I add the code of the pages that link to calendar and modal:
MODAL
<a class="el_venue_select modal" title="<?php echo JText::_('COM_EVENTLIST_SELECT'); ?>" href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?view=editevent&layout=choosev enue&tmpl=component'); ?>" rel="{handler: 'iframe', size: {x: 650, y: 375}}">
<span><?php echo JText::_('COM_EVENTLIST_SELECT')?></span>
</a>
CALENDAR
<?php echo JHTML::_('calendar', $this->row->dates, 'dates', 'dates', '%Y-%m-%d', array('class' => 'inputbox required validate-date')); ?>

I hope you can help me, I really like the your template framework
10-22-2013, 03:15 AM
# 4 (permalink)
AchLive
anyone have an idea?
10-23-2013, 01:56 PM
# 5 (permalink)
neo
every component that is using behavior modal or calendar should call them , this does not depend on template itself and if they do and you see modal script and modal css inside the head tags than I assume it is js conflict , but we can only guess since we need live link to see the issue.
10-23-2013, 01:58 PM
# 6 (permalink)
neo
look on any of our template demos and you will see that K2 is using modal on their item view , all of them work with YJSG without issues so again , I am sure is js conflict