Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] How to change some things on template

10-11-2013, 05:30 AM
# 1 (permalink)
edjaoc
Hi, I would like to know how to change the following things but I dont know how:

1) The logo position (centered).

2) The color of the titles.

3) Except for the header and the background, I would like to change the background color of the modules (they are white and gray in "mesh style") to transparent.

4) Every module (excluding the menu bar) have a aproximate 15px margin, can be removed?

I'm novice in Joomla and I'm stuck with this for so long, can you help me?

Thanks!!!

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 3.x

MySQL Version: N/A

PHP version: N/A

Link to installation: Im using XAMPP 1.7.3

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
10-11-2013, 06:45 AM
# 2 (permalink)
arefund
Hello

Here you can see the documentation of the framework.

YJ Simple Grid - CMS Template Framework

1. To center the logo add this inside your layout.css file located in templates/your_template/css:

#logo{
float:none;margin:0 auto;
}

2. The title colors can be changed inside templates/your_template/css/color.css file (color that you are using) line #50

h1,
h2,
h3,
h4,
h5,
h6 {
color:#454545;
}

3. You can add the suffix for your module and then add that class inside your layout.css and declare the bg color for that module.

4. Each grid has the padding layout.css:

class .yjsg_grid

You can also add this to your layout.css at the bottom and the margin from the modules will be lost:

.yjsquare{
padding:0;
margin:0;
}

Thank you.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
10-11-2013, 01:46 PM
# 3 (permalink)
edjaoc
Thank you very much for the fast answer, would you mind to explain me more what to do in point 3? My knowledge of codes is very tiny, web is not my speciality.
10-14-2013, 06:54 AM
# 4 (permalink)
arefund
Inside your module administration you can add the module suffix.

Screenshot by Lightshot

For example you add suffix "myclass".
After that you take your class "myclass" add that class inside your layout.css file at the bottom and add the css for it. Example:

.myclass{
background:red;
}

Thank you.
10-14-2013, 06:46 PM
# 5 (permalink)
edjaoc
Thanks a lot!!!
10-15-2013, 07:08 AM
# 6 (permalink)
arefund
Your welcome.
Closing the thread.