Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

The countdown timer does not show the days, hours, minutes and seconds

09-04-2013, 01:02 AM
# 1 (permalink)
Huelneci
Hello dear friends technical support!

According to the manager module, the countdown timer was installed correctly, however on the front end of my website does not show the areas DAYS, HOURS, MINUTES and SECONDS, everything else works without problem. What can be causing this problem and how do I fix it?

Thank you for your valuable help.

Greetings.

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 2.5

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: asomeccesar.org

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
09-04-2013, 11:34 AM
# 3 (permalink)
Huelneci
Hi Neo!

The module is released under the slideshow, is the one that says "Se acerca la Exposición y Premiación al Merito Microempresarial 2013 (exhibition is coming and Microenterprise Merit Award 2013)" ... "Inscribete ya!!! (Sign Up Now!)", That's where the fields are not displayed for DAYS, MINUTES and SECONDS, only the text is displayed.
09-09-2013, 09:04 AM
# 4 (permalink)
arefund
Hello Huelneci.

You don't have jquery that is why your module is not working.
You have to run the jquery so the module can work.

Thank you.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
09-09-2013, 12:05 PM
# 5 (permalink)
Huelneci
Hello Arefund, good morning!

I have installed a plugin (jQuery Easy) and so I can not make the countdown function properly. I changed the configuration of the modules in different ways and does not work. That I can be doing wrong?

Greetings.
09-10-2013, 06:35 AM
# 6 (permalink)
arefund
Can you please try to publish your module on some page where nothing else is published.
Might be that some of your plugin or extensions you installed is crashing the countdown.
Please advise.

Thank you.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
09-11-2013, 12:10 AM
# 7 (permalink)
Huelneci
Hello Arefund!

Now install the module on another web page in local mode and presents the same problem, areas of DAYS, HOURS, MINUTES and SECONDS are still missing.

I found on the Internet a video tutorial (Contador Regresivo para Eventos en Joomla! 2.5 y Joomla! 3.0 - Hosting Joomla Rápido, Seguro y con Soporte) that shows how to set the countdown timer in the show so easy and fast to install and configure the module, I followed the same steps and so I could not make it work properly ... any ideas?

Thank you for your prompt response and willingness to help me.

Greetings.

Happy night!
09-11-2013, 08:11 AM
# 8 (permalink)
neo
nice video

your issues is script related
Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

that plugin is removing the module scripts, disable it

module has a setting that will let you load jquery if you dont have none , if you already have jquery loaded than you should set that to No ,