Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

yougrid framework and jomres

07-18-2013, 08:56 AM
# 1 (permalink)
juko59
Hi all,

first of all let me say i like yougrid framework very much and I habe used it for 4 different websites I made for clients without any problems.

But right now I am setting up a website for a hotel where i want to use jomres reservation for joomla. I have tried yourgrid and jomres before on a testsite for myself and everything went well.

So I thought i will give it a try for my clients site, which is a single hotel. I installed the demo package of yougrids and installed jomres. I configured jomres - the same way as i always do - as a single properety installation and made a link in the main navigation. As clicked on the link "online buchen" i got redirected to the booking page. So far I was happy. Then I installed the search module of jomres - as you can see on the frontpage - but the search module is empty.

I went to the support forum of jomres and asked for help, and usually the support there is outstanding, but not in this case.

One of the user wrote me back that my choosen combination joomla 3.1.1. + yougrid + jomres doesnt like each other and i should choose another framework which is more stable and I shouldnt use joomla 3.1.1.

But I think this couldnt be the solution and I am sure you guys are also intersted your framework works with other components too - like jomres.

Do you have any idea what might cause this problem? Any help woul dbe very much appreciated. Thanks

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 3.x

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: YouGrids - YJSimpleGrid Joomla! Templates Framework Demo

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
07-19-2013, 06:34 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
YJSG has nothing to do with it , seems to me like the module has been setup wrong because all I see in code are hidden fields
Screenshot by Lightshot and we increased the compatibility of YJSG and extensions that use forms since 1.0.13 so there are no issues