Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Hi Newline template was cool www.english.meetelugu

06-09-2008, 09:35 PM
# 12 (permalink)
suryachoudary
1) Looking for modules which can insert google adsense ads inbetween the content and the design of the site which has the link and text colors which match with the site.
2) Askign users to give comments on the articles. ( this must be at the bottom of each artcile and we should have ability to allow them for a particluar article or no comments for some articles)
3) Rating of the articles.

I am vey new to the web portal devlopements. As time goes on will definetly as let you know what features can be given into the new one.
06-09-2008, 09:37 PM
# 13 (permalink)
neo
1) any module just turn editor off , place code , select position save and publish

2) there are many comment components , search at joomla.org content plugins

3) try joomlaworks.gr
06-09-2008, 09:44 PM
# 14 (permalink)
suryachoudary
Will Check those comments module. Thank You.
Also is there any good editor. The one which came up with joomla(deafult) doesnt allow me to place image at the center of the page when i write my articles. Either I need to place it on left or right.
Can you suggest me any good editor which i can have for writing my articles?
06-09-2008, 09:55 PM
# 16 (permalink)
suryachoudary
Is there a way to place the image at center in wysiwyg?