Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] No Pop up and forwards directly to youtube link...

01-07-2013, 02:43 PM
# 11 (permalink)
orion_
Well there is nothing wrong with the module as I had confirmed on the site I was working on.

If you use firebug, you can see this here, js conflicts

Screenshot by Lightshot
01-07-2013, 03:55 PM
# 12 (permalink)
BUCS2424
k, thats what I was worried about... prob another module js conflicting.... thats why I uninstalled a few things...lol Thank you very much for your time in this issue.,.. I guess I just cant use this module on this particular site... on to the next....lol... Have a wonderful day and Thanks again....Mel
01-07-2013, 04:04 PM
# 13 (permalink)
BUCS2424
ok, next I disabled the side panel module in the Gantry template settings, the pop up window opens, not to get the video to show and play...lol
01-07-2013, 04:08 PM
# 14 (permalink)
BUCS2424
ok, next I put in my original code without the spaces of course, and it now works like a charm.... It turned out to be the side panel module built into the gantry template itself...

{ mbox:https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=S...|title=Cumings Nets Video|vthumb=video-image.png|height=218|width=330|caption=Cumings Nets }

Thanks so much for your time in trying to help... Have a wonderful day !!!!
01-07-2013, 05:30 PM
# 15 (permalink)
orion_
You are welcome, good you got it to work.

Have a nice day
closing thread.