Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Problem with YJ Images Slider V3

08-02-2012, 05:22 AM
# 1 (permalink)
emmabryce

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 1.5

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No
08-02-2012, 06:13 AM
# 2 (permalink)
arefund
Hello emmabryce.

Can you please try to download again the slider and just reinstall it.

Thank you.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
08-02-2012, 11:29 AM
# 3 (permalink)
emmabryce

It's asking me to purchase it again and I'm not doing that! Can you send me a link?
08-03-2012, 04:41 PM
# 4 (permalink)
arefund
Sorry i didn't notice that you don't have club membership. Please post the link of your installation so i can see what's the issue.
08-05-2012, 03:17 PM
# 5 (permalink)
emmabryce

It was years ago I had a membership and bought this template. I only signed up as me the other day to get help on this forum. The site is Gables UK Ltd - Roof Waterproofing Contractor the slideshow is published but just not showing...
08-06-2012, 10:14 AM
# 6 (permalink)
arefund
As i can see something is crashing the js, please try to turn off other modules and just leave the image slider published and see if the issue is still there, might be that some other module is crashing the js from the slider.

Thank you.
08-13-2012, 02:10 PM
# 7 (permalink)
emmabryce

There are only a few modules and the slideshow is the only one really that isn't custom html. Is there an update of mootools or a js file I can replace? Why can't you just let me download the slideshow?
08-13-2012, 03:24 PM
# 8 (permalink)
orion_
Hi

I took a look at your site.

What version of joomla 1.5 are you running on your site?
Make sure you are in the latest one, which is 1.5.26

I also noticed that you removed the copyright on the bottom.
Please read this link:
Can I remove Youjoomla.com Copyright ?