Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Piecemaker Slider does not work

05-19-2012, 01:12 PM
# 1 (permalink)
rrosati
Hello, sorry but I could not found the extension-support of piecemaker so I put it in the template I use.

I cannot get the slider to work. Can you help me?

Many thanks.

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 2.5

MySQL Version: N/A

PHP version: N/A

Link to installation: Startseite

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No
05-19-2012, 01:48 PM
# 2 (permalink)
arefund
Hello rrosati.

How can i help you, please tell me what's the issue?
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
08-03-2012, 04:13 PM
# 3 (permalink)
sudrixbiaggi
Quote:
Originally Posted by arefund
Hello rrosati.

How can i help you, please tell me what's the issue?
hi ! i am using joomla 2.5.6 and have installed piecemaker positioned it properly ...everything is working fine on my localhost without any flaws, however when i try to access the same site on my other computers (on the same network) the webpage doesnt show piecemaker there!

I am quiet sure that its the images which are not loading in the extension because when i hover the area where the extension is positioned i get the flash menu on right click...but do not get to see the images..

I need serious help here ! my website is on localhost and i am trying to put it online now...to seek some support with this !
08-03-2012, 04:21 PM
# 4 (permalink)
arefund
Please notice that YJ piecemaker is a flash player, and please check if your other computer has flash installed on the browser. After that see if you still have the same issue.

Thank you.
08-03-2012, 04:25 PM
# 5 (permalink)
sudrixbiaggi
yes. all the system i have tried on have flash player installed on them. ! i have checked it
08-03-2012, 05:25 PM
# 6 (permalink)
arefund
Can you please pm me with the login info's so i can see whats the issue.
Thank you.