Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Picture missing icon on Homepage for the articles

06-01-2012, 09:14 AM
# 1 (permalink)
aquarian
Hi,

I was trying to install the yoububble template on my local system using WampServer and I noticed that there was an icon indicating a missing picture on the Home page besides every article. This appears even for the new articles that I publish.

I just had a look at the demo page of your template and observed that even it displays the same error. How do I fix this? Since your demo page too displays the same error, I am not sure if it is an error with my installation.

I have attached a screenshot of the home page marking the missing picture icon. The screenshot is from your demo page.

Can you check and let me know how we can fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 2.5

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: Yoububble - Free Joomla! 2.5 Template

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (26.2 KB, 2 views)
06-01-2012, 01:05 PM
# 2 (permalink)
arefund
Hello aquarian.

Please follow the link bellow it will helps you out:

http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_supp...4183#post44183
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!