Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Configuration drop down menu

03-05-2012, 05:24 PM
# 1 (permalink)
Carlos Correia
Good evening, I went to search the forum and found nothing on my doubts.
I was also with some doubts where to put the question, if you say bad.
My doubt is the following, the configuration of the drop down menu you can turn off the main switch activated leaving only the sub?
For it meant that the main switch that is only the title of the remaining had any action, and I'm always there to opcção "index.php? Option = com_weblinks & view = categories".
Like for example on your site. "# Http://joomla1.5.youjoomla.info/yougrids/"
Thank you for your attention.

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 2.5

MySQL Version: N/A

PHP version: N/A

Link to installation: Metalúrgica Coelhos, Ldaª - Home

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No
03-06-2012, 04:19 PM
# 2 (permalink)
arefund
Hello Carlos Correia. If you want to test our menu please download the free demo yougrids.
Install it and play around with the menu.
Follow this link it will help you out.

YJSG Mega Menu Instructions
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
03-06-2012, 05:46 PM
# 3 (permalink)
Carlos Correia
But I already have installed, just can not turn off the main menu button Father without onmouseover on option does not change color as the rest.
03-07-2012, 07:13 AM
# 4 (permalink)
arefund
That is because that menu item type is separator, try change it to external link.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!