Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

renew my developer subscription

05-05-2011, 04:05 AM
# 1 (permalink)
treborplus
Hi,

I would like to renew my developer subscription but when I try to, the $50 discount is not reflected in PayPal or 2Checkout. They still indicate a $298 payment instead of $248. What could I be doing wrong?
05-05-2011, 05:52 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
the renewal must be done from member portal , not main sales page
Youjoomla Signup
and select the one from Customer specials tab
here is direct link
Youjoomla Signup
05-05-2011, 06:16 AM
# 3 (permalink)
treborplus
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo
Youjoomla Signup
here is direct link
Youjoomla Signup
Hello,
I've been trying it since eysterday, but it doesn't works. Is this discount only for one year? Because I have been a member for three years. I had discount last year, maybe it shouldn't belong to every other year!? I don't know, but can you write me back ASAP. My membership expires today.

Thank you so.
Trebor
05-05-2011, 08:47 AM
# 5 (permalink)
treborplus
Now it worked! Thank you very much for your help.
Best regards
Trebor
01-17-2012, 12:42 AM
# 6 (permalink)
younex
I have same problem, i tried until my subscription expired now im stranded. I tried to contact the sales directly but got no responce.
01-17-2012, 10:14 PM
# 7 (permalink)
neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by younex
I have same problem, i tried until my subscription expired now im stranded. I tried to contact the sales directly but got no responce.
Can you please send email again we do not have anything from you and do not forget to add your username
02-19-2012, 09:16 AM
# 8 (permalink)
younex
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo
Youjoomla Signup
here is direct link
Youjoomla Signup

I did this, paid the 245 USD but still have no access to the templates, i dont know if this was update or upgrade because i had a developer package from the begginning. Ive been locked out for about 2 months now.
02-19-2012, 09:20 AM
# 9 (permalink)
younex
Now its working, i had to logout of the system.