Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Adding Google - font in YJSG Templates

01-15-2012, 11:29 PM
# 2 (permalink)
espacoautomotivo
Hey, Skip2MyLove!

Great tuto, congratulations! I was wondering if there is any tutorial on how to add more fonts to CSS.

For instance, I am using YouPlus and the defaul font used in the demo is a GoogleFont family (Yanone Kaffeesatz). So, everytime I refresh the site, it connects to Google (to load the font I think). Is there any way to add this font to CSS so it will come from my server and not from Google? If so, please, how to?

Actually, I tried to do the same procedure for CSS as described for Google Fonts, it works, but the local font is a bit different from Google (it's a little bit larger) and it does not support characters like , , , , , , etc (while Google Fonts does).

UPDATE: I've managed to add new fonts that comes from my server, thanks to arefund that made this tutorial: http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_supp...1-5-1-6-a.html

Thank you.