Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Can't load more than one of the same module on a page

01-03-2012, 06:00 PM
# 1 (permalink)
JamFresh
Hi,

Firstly thank you for providing such a simple and customisable version of piecemaker.

I have a couple of issues though.

1. I would like to have the yj piecemaker module feature more than once on one page, but if I do this it only loads the first module assigned and not the others. Is there something that can be done to change this?

2. Now in your forum it says the module class suffix feature has now been put on, but I have installed the latest version of this module for 1.7 and it doesnt seem to be there? Am I missing something?

3. Also, I want to confirm I tested a swf file on the module and it only loaded the sound. But I read in the forum that only AS3 swf's work is that true?

Many thanks,

James

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 1.7

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: new.jamfreshdesign.com

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No
01-04-2012, 11:44 AM
# 2 (permalink)
joomlagold
i just downloaded and suffix is there
<field name="moduleclass_sfx" type="text" default="" label="Module Class Suffix" description="A suffix to be applied to the css class of the module (table.moduletable), this allows individual module styling" />

as for copy on same page , currently is not possible since it is supposed to be presentational module . in all things flash you would need to contact the flash maker

Modularweb - Flash templates & individual Web solutions