Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

global configuration for you demo

12-06-2011, 03:10 PM
# 1 (permalink)
ogodyj
Hi, is it true that buyers cannot change the global configuration thru administrator panel for the demo version template, such as youdeveloper template for Joomla 1.7 ?
12-06-2011, 07:30 PM
# 2 (permalink)
Skip2MyLou
What exactly do you need changed? I think you should be able to change anything you want.
12-06-2011, 07:49 PM
# 3 (permalink)
ogodyj
In the demo version : 1. at the left up corner: YOUGRID, premium template by youjoomla.com, where do you customize it ? 2. in Admin panel, under Site - Global Configuration, after I change, but the SAVE button doesn't work, only cancel button works. I want to change the session time longer, 15 minutes is killing me..

Thanks for you help.
12-07-2011, 01:22 PM
# 4 (permalink)
ogodyj
Hello, youjoomla support - Do you get my question ? If you see but not willing to answer, Let me know, I need to think other options. Thx in advance.
12-07-2011, 02:19 PM
# 5 (permalink)
Skip2MyLou
You should be able to save your settings after clicking on the save button. I downloaded the yougrids as a free user, and was able to do so.

Maybe your server or something is causing the administration not to work properly. Is that the only issue you are experiencing?
12-07-2011, 03:30 PM
# 6 (permalink)
ogodyj
Thank you for answering my second question. For the first question, can you help? I want to change "YOUGrid" to “OUTD ltd", and change ”Premium Template by Youjoomla" to "Your Local Outdoor Service“. Can you tell me where to change them? I cannot find by myself.
12-07-2011, 08:21 PM
# 7 (permalink)
ogodyj
ok, I figure it out my first question.

Let's come back to the second question, if you don't mind, I asked my hoster, who says I have all rights of administrator. Still cannot reset global session time. Is there another way to reset the session time ?
12-08-2011, 09:27 AM
# 8 (permalink)
Skip2MyLou
Try in going in your root folder and open configuration.php you will see this line at the bottom:

PHP Code:

var $lifetime '15'
Try changing that.