Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

YjSimpleGrid License and usage

10-29-2011, 03:57 PM
# 1 (permalink)
estessc
YjSimpleGrid License and usage
Quote:
If you are using YJSG for commercial offering, you are obligated to retain visible "Powered by YJSG Framework logo" only if you are publicly showcasing Joomla! Templates powered by YJSG.
Can you please clarify what is meant by
Quote:
commercial offering
I would like to use this template for a commercial site I am building but I do not want to display the copyright information or the "Powered by YJSG Framework logo". It looks to me that all copyright information must remain intact in all files however that is all that must remain UNLESS you are building your own templates utilizing this particular template and showcasing it for purchase. Is this correct?

I would also like to know if I need to purchase a copyright removal license for this template. Thanks
Shawn Estes