Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Multiple use of Multimedia box 3

10-14-2011, 09:55 AM
# 1 (permalink)
jhutton
Am using multimedia box 3.0 in Youversity. I have two modules running, one a copy of the other. see site

Image Gallery

I want to try and avoid the multimedia box versions displaying all the the pictures. Each version picks up the total number of pictures in the source folder and displays them all.

Gallery 2 code only lists 24 pictures, but shows the full 72 from both galleries.

I would like gallery 2 to just display gallery 2 pics?
It is possible to use the navigation to access gallery 1 pics, which I do not want to happen.

I notice the demo has multiple mboxes on the same page. They only display the images from the code. so it must be possible. I am sure I am missing something simple.
Any ideas?

Thanks
10-14-2011, 10:36 AM
# 2 (permalink)
Skip2MyLou
Hello jhutton.

All you need to do to display different images in the second MM box is put a different code in the module.

For example, if you have your images named "mbox1, mbox2, mbox3..." and the first modules get the images from 1 to 6.

Just put some code like this in the second :

{mbox:mbox7.jpg|width=65|height=60|group=component |thumb=mbox7_thumb.jpg|title=Sample 1}
{mbox:mbox8.jpg|width=65|height=60|group=component |thumb=mbox8_thumb.jpg|title=Sample 1}
{mbox:mbox9.jpg|width=65|height=60|group=component |thumb=mbox9_thumb.jpg|title=Sample 1}
{mbox:mbox10.jpg|width=65|height=60|group=componen t|thumb=mbox10_thumb.jpg|title=Sample 1}
{mbox:mbox11.jpg|width=65|height=60|group=componen t|thumb=mbox11_thumb.jpg|title=Sample 1}
{mbox:mbox12.jpg|width=65|height=60|group=componen t|thumb=mbox12_thumb.jpg|title=Sample 1}

To display the other six images called "mbox7, mbox8, mbox9..."

You just adjust the names and dimensions for names and dimensions of your images...
10-22-2011, 09:11 AM
# 3 (permalink)
jhutton
Thank you that worked.
10-22-2011, 11:03 AM
# 4 (permalink)
Skip2MyLou
Of course it did

Solved and closed it is.