Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Not listed

05-11-2008, 08:25 AM
# 1 (permalink)
teranet
Hello there, i was wondering how i can buy a template or subscription from a country which is not listed in PayPay country list. I would really like to support you guys so please send me some address or write me an email. Thanks in advance
05-11-2008, 08:31 AM
# 2 (permalink)
CProject60
Contact PayPal and ask them if there is a way for you to use PayPal in your country. Im sure they would help you with your question. If they cant help let us know and we will see what we can do.
05-11-2008, 10:32 AM
# 4 (permalink)
teranet
Okay I contacted PayPal as well I tried to pay without sign up to PayPal but when I try to select to country again the country is not listed. You can doubble check. The country which i came is Macedonia.
I will wait for paypal to confirm me that im not listed and after that we can manage. While writing this message PayPal email recieved, here are the details

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your concerns. I am
happy to assist you further.

Due to U.S. economic sanctions access to the PayPal system from your
current location is not authorized. You can access your account from one
of the 190 countries and regions in which PayPal is available. You can
obtain further information from PayPal about the status of your account
at ofacappeal@paypal.com

Please give me futher instructions
05-11-2008, 03:50 PM
# 7 (permalink)
teranet
Opa vidim da pricas nas jezik. Vidi ovako najbolje je da mi posaljes po adresu da ti saljem novac ili pa savetujem da probate 2checkout koji radi sa svim zemljama. Evo saljem ti moj clipboard da uverimte da ne postoju makedonija a ti proveri da nije FYROM
05-11-2008, 03:53 PM
# 8 (permalink)
teranet
I cant see Macedonia
05-11-2008, 03:55 PM
# 9 (permalink)
neo
2checkout smo pokusali ali se nie isplatio za adresu nece moci jer smo u USA i puno bi kostalo , pokusaj da nadjes prijatelja koji ima paypal neka ti posudi njegov konto ili platisamo sa karticom
05-11-2008, 04:00 PM
# 10 (permalink)
teranet
Nesto me zeza upload nemogu da ti posaljem da vidis da ako probam da platim sa karticom u lista zemlja nema macedonia niti fyrom to je problem. Ali snacicu se nekako. Hvala na trudu ako ima neke novine pisi na mail-u