Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Adjusting Height of a module

10-07-2011, 01:01 PM
# 1 (permalink)
insiyah786
I purchased and am using the youevents template. I do not want the video multimedia box at this time and am replacing that area with a slideshow. How do I adjust the size of the module? In this case adv2, it seems no matter what size I make my slideshow there is always space around the images. I did not see anything in the template.css regarding height of that module.

Thanks in advance.
10-07-2011, 01:52 PM
# 2 (permalink)
Skip2MyLou
Hello insiyah.

Can you please tell me which module are you using. Also a link or if thats not possible a screenshot would be nice. Thank you.
10-07-2011, 02:06 PM
# 3 (permalink)
insiyah786
Edustrategy

See the graphic in the slideshow. I want to eliminate the space around it, I was trying to do it through template.css but didn't seem to work.
10-08-2011, 06:26 AM
# 4 (permalink)
Skip2MyLou
Hello again.

This is odd, it shouldn't be happening. What slider is that? Is it our extension? I have just installed our slider on adv2 position on youevents and it is working fine. Something must be cause your slider to appear like that.

If you could give me info to the administration of your site that would be great. If not, please tell me which slider is that. And also re-check everything.