Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Customize ERROR page

10-03-2011, 08:31 AM
# 1 (permalink)
BenWmedia321
Hi Admin,

It's such a maze here, still haven't found how to customize my error page. I don't want the YouJoomla standard error but would like to load the default template as the other one seems to confuse visitors.
Please help?

Regards,
10-10-2011, 05:34 AM
# 3 (permalink)
BenWmedia321
Still hasn't answered my question. I don't want to fiddle with scripts and how to customise that page into the template style. I would have hoped that was already done inside the template
10-11-2011, 08:23 AM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
customize the page how please? what is it that you need to do? I pointed you to the error page file which is part of the template and so far I know matches the template style. There is no admin setting for error page you need to edit the file I pointed you to. And sorry but you have to get your hands on the code especially on pages that cannot be modified within joomla admin.