Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Can't change piecemaker.png to anything else

05-10-2011, 05:48 AM
# 1 (permalink)
lovetek
I can't change the piecemaker images in the dropdown menus to anything other than 1 and 2. I have added a piecemaker3.png image to the directory where 1 and 2 are held but it doesn't appear to be picked up in the configuration drop down menus.

I have looked at the XML file that comes with the package but there's nothing obvious that points to a path.

The help document says to edit the 'xml construct' but doesn't specify what file to use/create or where it is/should be.

For clarity, I have got the application to load in the page and it runs two slides (which I can edit) but the blue and pink piecemaker images can't be changed in any obvious way.

Testing on a WAMP installation on a Win7 box - using both IE9 and Firefox4.

Edit: This is with a Joomla 1.5.22 installation.
05-10-2011, 07:31 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
help document is for flash part only , images should be placed images/ yj_piecemaker
folder , hover over module params for info please
05-10-2011, 11:31 AM
# 3 (permalink)
lovetek
Problem solved. Many thanks for a) the quick response and b) the great plugin.

Cheers.
06-17-2011, 09:47 AM
# 4 (permalink)
mithrandir
hello; i use this module its great but i cant change images page refresh after original images come ?
06-17-2011, 10:03 AM
# 5 (permalink)
mithrandir
solved browser cache sorry
09-20-2011, 12:45 AM
# 6 (permalink)
hlebmd
Have the same problem as post #1.
Joomla 1.7 installation, can't choose any other pics in the backend except the index.thml and the two png files.
Adding .jpg and .png files to: yj_piecemaker/images directory. Folder and file permissions set correctly, cache cleaned a couple of times, nothing helps...
09-20-2011, 11:36 AM
# 7 (permalink)
Skip2MyLou
Hello hlebmd.

I think you have chosen a wrong folder. It is not yj_piecemaker/images...

It is you_root_folder/images/yj_piecemaker, the folder is not in the module...