Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

YJ Pop Login - too much space after login in module

09-20-2010, 07:22 PM
# 1 (permalink)
gsande
I installed YJ Pop Login on my website, and assigned it to a left column position. It looks okay and works fine, except that there is too much space after the login module, and before the module below it. How can I remove that excess space? Is there an adjustment I can make?
12-20-2010, 01:25 PM
# 3 (permalink)
halilesen
Hello popup login and register login module, but unfortunately I could not find me I'll turn to Turkish writings on this subject I would be happy if you help
In addition, they'll make the close button in the Turkish section of the same file, what code can I change how
12-20-2010, 02:49 PM
# 4 (permalink)
maggoo
Please use the search and consider opening up a new thread for your own question.

Translations can be made in en-GB.mod_yj_pop_login.ini. You can find this in the folder of the module itself.
12-27-2010, 05:53 PM
# 5 (permalink)
cowboysdude
Is it possible to use the ESC key rather than have a CLOSE box on the pop up login? I love this thing but that button just makes it look less attractive.

Thank you!!
12-29-2010, 09:59 AM
# 6 (permalink)
maggoo
The free modules come as they are, customization like you are asking for is for members only as you might understand.
09-01-2011, 05:01 PM
# 7 (permalink)
tessak22
To remove the empty space go to the stylesheet.css found in modules/mod_yj_pop_login/css/stylesheet.css

And change line 23 from height:150px;

to this

height: 100%;