Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

How can i remove space between modules in YouGrids 1.0.10?

08-03-2011, 12:23 AM
# 1 (permalink)
renatopontes
Hi, how can i remove space between modules in YouGrids 1.0.10?

Thanks!!
08-03-2011, 07:32 AM
# 2 (permalink)
Skip2MyLou
Hello renatopontes.

If you are referring to the vertical space between grids you need to go:

your_root_folder/templates/css/layout.css

and change line #133 to your liking or if you want further change, change the line #138...

If this was not your question, can you please specify which space you want to reduce.
08-28-2011, 06:56 AM
# 3 (permalink)
teh_Beckz
Hello Skip2MyLou!

I have a similiar problem like renatopontes. I am using Yougrids 1.0.11 and the linenumbers you described don┤t fit for my layout.css file.
It would be very kind of you (or anybody else) to tell me the correct line numbers.

Thanks in advance,
Beckz
08-28-2011, 07:05 AM
# 4 (permalink)
Skip2MyLou
Hello Beckz. I have just checked again and those line are correct for YouGrids 1.0.11 ..

But if you can't find them try finding the following code :

Code:

#yjsg1, #yjsg2, #yjsg3, #yjsg4, #yjsg5, #yjsg6, #yjsg7, #yjsgbodytop, #yjsgbodybottom {
	margin:0px auto 0px auto;
	text-align:center;
	overflow:hidden;
	height:auto;
	width:100%;
	padding:15px 0;
}
and change margin and also padding if you need to.