Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Info Text Link

05-11-2011, 06:31 AM
# 1 (permalink)
TheNstam
Hello. I'm sorry if its something easy but i'm new to joomla and i love your module.

I would like to know why the info button and the link button doesn't show up. I change the module settings but nothing seems to change. I can only see the image. No description, no anything..

Thanks a lot for your time.
The site is at testing-fixing mode: Http://www.nicvag.com
05-12-2011, 04:14 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
look in advanced tab and check the pdf file link in module to adjust the position of the info and links buttons
05-12-2011, 05:36 AM
# 3 (permalink)
TheNstam
Ohhh... Thanks a lot for this help. I thought they were never there so i couldn't move them afterall.. Anyway.

Another question. Is there anyway I can change the coding? I mean, I want to write greek language on info but nothing shows up. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your time and excuse me for beeing new to this.
05-12-2011, 05:49 AM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
write something in Greek for me let me test on my end , there was special chars fix which worked fine for I think Russian or Turkish
the version is 1.01

http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_supp...chars-fix.html
05-12-2011, 05:52 AM
# 5 (permalink)
TheNstam
Καλημέρα, Τι κάνεις

^^ Greek text above. (Goodmorning, how are you)
I already have that version but no luck.
05-13-2011, 07:16 AM
# 6 (permalink)
neo
ok i tested , looks like it is flash issue ,
the php converts the Greek lang correctly to xml
<Text><h1>Καλημέρα, Τι κάνεις</h1>
but the flash is nut outputting it , you would need to contact Modularweb - Flash templates & individual Web solutions in reference to that since we did the joomla conversion only