Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Help on You!Quilium Horizontal Menu

03-24-2011, 10:28 AM
# 1 (permalink)
mnwuzor
Hello All;

Please I need Help on You!Quilium Horizontal Menu. Is there a way to shift the horizontal menu down a bit. I developed a site for a client and they have been on my neck that they want the menu down a little so the flag above it will be distant from the logo.

I have search the entire template and could not lay my hands on the exact css or php file that control that.

Here is the site: Welcome to Wailing Women Worldwide

PLEASE ITS REALLY URGENT.
03-24-2011, 10:34 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
few things first.
1. you don't have cp removal purchased for that domain , so please purchase it or bring it back
2. your membership is expired there for we cannot help on commercial templates until it is renewed.
3. you had silver membership which specifically says it is for personal websites , not friends or clients

4. I suggest you contact our customer service and fix the issues before your customers is advised that he is using illegal copy of our product
03-24-2011, 11:00 AM
# 3 (permalink)
mnwuzor
[quote=neo;36529]few things first.

Thanks for your quick response. But I dont understand the following:
1. you don't have cp removal purchased for that domain , so please purchase it or bring it back. What does CP here refer to?

My membership just expired this Month. Renewal is not a problem. I can do that.

If Silver membership does not receive support, which membership do you recommend I purchase to get this issue resolved please

Do you mean I contact the customer service to fix the issues above?

Thanks
Mike
03-24-2011, 11:04 AM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
cp = copyright removal , to get support on your clients site and use our product on same , you need developer membership