Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Mega Menu Plugin 1.6

03-15-2011, 03:46 PM
# 1 (permalink)
thecopelandcollective
I'm having trouble installing the mega menu plugin using the extension manager. I've also tried manually installing it via FTP but do not know what folder to install it under.

when using the extension manager I keep getting the following error message:Warning! failed to move file.

when I tried to manually install it, I put it in the system folder inside the plugins folder. Then clicked "discover", found it, clicked "install" and got a bunch of error messages saying the XML file was not found.

any suggestions?
03-15-2011, 04:17 PM
# 2 (permalink)
thecopelandcollective
quick update.

I installed it into the "plugins" folder, then went to "discover" and installed it. now when I go into the plugin manager, I can open it up and see the parameters, but it says the XML data is not found, so it still won't work. how can I get it to read the XML?
03-15-2011, 04:42 PM
# 3 (permalink)
neo
you tmp folder permissions or all folder permissions are wrong , install works , but cannot transfer files error comes up when folder permissions are not set correctly
03-15-2011, 04:44 PM
# 4 (permalink)
thecopelandcollective
where do I change the permissions at?