Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Equalizer Template

03-07-2011, 11:05 AM
# 1 (permalink)
roncancioh
I have install the Equalizer template in my domain name “OurPlanetLive.org”. However, my primary domain name is PlanetaEnVivo.com. When I try to use the template i get this error: Fatal error: Call to a member function getCfg() on a non-object in /home/content/23/7512223/html/ourplanetlive/templates/equalizer/suckerfish.php on line 128

I do not intent to install the template in any other domain name than OurPlanetLive.com. Is it treating OurPlanetLive.org as a subdomain? What do I need to do to have Equalizer run? Do I need to change the specification of my domain in my account with youjoomla? How can I do that? Do I need to purchase additional license to point another domain to OurPlanetLive.org? Please, does anybody have and answer. I am not finding any thing about this in the forums.
03-07-2011, 03:00 PM
# 2 (permalink)
orion_
Hi and welcome to the forum

The domain names do not matter in this case.
Is it possible that you are using joomla 1.6?

Anyway, I only see a joomla site running under this domain.
No template from youjoomla

Can you please give some information such as your joomla version
mysql version and php version
03-07-2011, 04:44 PM
# 3 (permalink)
roncancioh
Thanks a lot for your prompt answer. I am using Joomla 1.6
03-07-2011, 05:33 PM
# 4 (permalink)
orion_
Yes that is what it looked like and also explains the error since this template is only for joomla1.5.

You can track the conversion of the templates here:

Conversion Tracker