Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

New Club Member - One-Time Joomla Demo Installation?

12-24-2010, 07:32 AM
# 1 (permalink)
numaga

Hi,

I'm new here and just bought my membership. I bought a one-time demo installation as well. I've been searching the forum and site for about 30 minutes but I can't find how it will work from here. Do I provide you guys with login info to my Direct Admin so you can install the demo template?

If so, where to send the login info?

Thanks in advance.
12-24-2010, 07:40 AM
# 2 (permalink)
orion_
Hello and welcome to the forum

To fill out the form regarding the installation, please follow this link and provide all required info, as well as your domain or url to your installation.
Make sure the installation folder is empty on the server.

Installation Help

Merry Christmas
12-24-2010, 07:45 AM
# 3 (permalink)
numaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion_
Hello and welcome to the forum

To fill out the form regarding the installation, please follow this link and provide all required info, as well as your domain or url to your installation.
Make sure the installation folder is empty on the server.

Installation Help

Merry Christmas
Thanks, that was quick Merry Christmas to you as well
12-24-2010, 08:24 AM
# 4 (permalink)
numaga

I'm trying to submit all the info, but no matter what I enter the Captcha keeps saying invalid token. It's simple math and I'm pretty sure I have the correct answer....

Is there an e-mail address where I can send all the info? I can copy+paste all the info there...
12-24-2010, 08:38 AM
# 5 (permalink)
numaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by numaga
I'm trying to submit all the info, but no matter what I enter the Captcha keeps saying invalid token. It's simple math and I'm pretty sure I have the correct answer....

Is there an e-mail address where I can send all the info? I can copy+paste all the info there...
After reloading the captcha and eventually the whole page several times it went through once. It took more than 10 tries, but it seems to have worked now. If it came through well forget what I said above. Still, I think someone has to look into it to prevent further errors with he captcha!
12-25-2010, 06:57 AM
# 6 (permalink)
orion_
Hi

I tested this now, and my mail went straight through.
Hopefully this is all fixed by now.