Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Checksum errors after downloading \News Line\

04-23-2008, 03:51 PM
# 1 (permalink)
mindvacant
I didnt see any really appropriate \sub forum\ for this question, so I put it here.

We purchased \News Line\ this morning, and after downloading received \checksum\ errors and were unable to \unzip\ the package.

We tried downloading a second time - result was the same.

Copy of error report from both DOpus and Winzip:
Extracting to \C:\\Temp\\Hold\\\
Use Path: yes Overlay Files: no
Extracting DEMO_1.0.15.zip
bad CRC 7a62de20 (should be df4132cf)
Extracting DEMO_1.5.zip
bad CRC c10ee28b (should be 69cbbfc3)
Extracting Modules.zip
Extracting news_line.zip
bad CRC 2647f967 (should be 10fdda55)
Extracting newsline_J15.zip
bad CRC 31c1d31a (should be 173dc9d8)
Extracting NL_PSDS.zip
Extracting MODULE UPDATE!.txt

Any help appreciated.
04-23-2008, 05:40 PM
# 3 (permalink)
mindvacant
Yes,

As I said in my initial message we tried downloading a 2nd time with the same result. I only get 5, have used 2, and have nothing to show for my effort.
04-23-2008, 05:43 PM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
The same files are being downloaded hundreds of times per day there cannot be anything wrong with the files itself otherwise we would have our forums full with same question.Please tell me what browser you are using and whit what program are you unziping the download
04-23-2008, 06:02 PM
# 6 (permalink)
mindvacant
Im not accusing you of doing anything \underhanded\. I just have a problem I need to resolve. I might add that I was able to extract the 2 modules from both downloaded ZIP files, but the others just wont go.

Thanks in advance,
04-23-2008, 06:42 PM
# 7 (permalink)
neo
I just sent the files to your paypal email address. Out of security reason that is the only email address I can send the files to. Please let me know if you have them in few min. If not , I will create direct download link for you. Once you have the files this post will be removed
04-23-2008, 07:13 PM
# 8 (permalink)
mindvacant
I received the files via email. They unzipped normally, and the template installed just fine.

Thanks for you prompt and courteous service.

Its appreciated,

Mindvacant