Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Y canīt save or apply the setting

09-08-2010, 05:34 PM
# 1 (permalink)
sami_halawa
Hi, whatīs up? Iīm new here, and Iīm glad to say your templates are very good and nice looking for our Joomla! webpages.
I write to get information about a (I guess common) problem with this awesome template: YouGrid.
The problem comes when I try to save or apply all the changes Iīve done in the template. When I press the button "Save", or "Edit CSS", or "Edit HTML", or "Preview" or... all the buttons at that row donīt work, I saw theyīre linked to "#"
I use Joomla in Spanish, and use Version 1.5.20 of Joomla.
By the way, I have already changed what Neo said:

Quote:
there is a bug in your Spanish file

html output

<font color="green>Escrible</font>! brakes the layout and JS

should be
<font color="green">Escrible</font>!

open

es-ES.com_templates.ini file and change

"green to "green"
What does happen also?

Thanks.
09-30-2010, 09:06 PM
# 3 (permalink)
negrita74
Hi Neo, I have de same problem, I just installed today and I cant save any change at template! Iīll very grateful with your help..
10-01-2010, 04:16 AM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by negrita74
Hi Neo, I have de same problem, I just installed today and I cant save any change at template! Iīll very grateful with your help..
same as above , did you apply the fix?