Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 451

08-01-2010, 10:34 PM
# 1 (permalink)
rasper
Hi,

I was using this module and work excellent, but since a few months ago, i got the next message:

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 451 See http://pobox.com/~djb/docs/smtplf.html. in D:\hshome\restpolar\restaurantepolar.com\modules\m od_yj_booking\getmail.php on line 92

I would like to know how to fixed it.
08-04-2010, 12:25 PM
# 2 (permalink)
jaycburton
Greetings, and welcome to the forums.

Since this started happening a few months ago, I am guessing that you do not recall what might have happened as far as any changes to the hosting environment or other changes to the files?
08-04-2010, 12:27 PM
# 3 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi again - Do you know which mailer you are using?