Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Loading YJ Pop Login module on offline.php

07-30-2010, 02:50 PM
# 1 (permalink)
skizzy203
I have created a custom offline.php file with a jquery launch countdown script.

I placed the new custom offline.php file in the /templates/mytemplate dir.

What I would like to accomplish is a login icon/link somewhere on this offline.php page that will call the YJ_Popup_module into a modal on top of the countdown so that I can still have admin access to my offline site.

I figured out how to call the "popup" module postion I created and assigned to Yj_Popup by adding

HTML Code:

<jdoc:include type="modules" name="popup" />
to the offline.php, but I am guessing that I also need to reference the modules' css and jquery files (and possibly mootools?) as well to get it to work and this is where I am stuck.

the link to my site is: www.livewireempire.com

Any help with this task would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

PS. I have included my offline.php file as a .txt attachment for curious peeps.
Attached Files
File Type: txt offline.txt (12.4 KB, 5 views)
08-01-2010, 06:02 PM
# 2 (permalink)
jaycburton
Greetings, and welcome to the forums.

The type of assistance you seek go beyond the scope of the support team, and extend into the admin/developer area. They may post regarding your request, either to answer your inquiry or request additional information.