Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Problems with params.ini

07-29-2010, 09:47 PM
# 1 (permalink)
davec1031
I had a problem with the params.ini file resetting to non-writable, where it would basically revert back to 555, and not allow any more edit. I tracked that down to a bug with a component in the administrator/components/com_templeates folder, the Controller.php file was (if error, but i have seen none) it will revert to 555.. I changed that to 644, leaving it open to edit again.

Now the problem is, that i set it to leftblock middleblock rightblock , and it saves, but give it about 5 min and it's back to leftblock rightblock, middleblock..

Anyone have any idea how to fix that? The params.ini file now defaults to 644 no matter what i do because i changed it in the controller. but still..