Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] mod_yj_multimediabox

06-08-2010, 02:02 PM
# 1 (permalink)
toyutah
Having problems with this mod using the Youestate template. I tried to switch the thumb and video and the thumb would not show up. Now after multiple attempts to alter the code using info from Multimedia Box 2.0 I have lost the code altogether. Can you point me to the original code, sorry, I know I should have copied it.
06-08-2010, 04:06 PM
# 2 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - I assume you mean from the module 'New Home Video'? If so, here is the plug-in code:

Code:

<div id="fpvideo">{mbox:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT9c4I2z8VI|400|300|title=Casurina Spain Villa |vthumb=property2_big.jpg|height=255|width=245|caption=Casurina Spain Villa }</div>
06-09-2010, 09:26 AM
# 3 (permalink)
toyutah
Yep, that was it. Thanks
06-09-2010, 09:39 AM
# 4 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - Happy to help! Closing thread.