Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Flash radio loaded once

06-01-2010, 05:55 PM
# 1 (permalink)
Alevsk
Hi it's me again, I need some help, I hope can help me.
Im working on this site

Q'onda Aficionados - Bienvenido a Q'onda Aficionados

And I edited the template to add a online radio with html, everything seems to be ok, but when I press a link or surf in the site, the radio stops and load again. I try to use a frame that contained all de joomla site

http://www.qondaaficionados.mx/test/iframe.html

And seems to be that I want but its looking bad jeje, somebody have a better idea to do what I need?

thanks
06-01-2010, 08:54 PM
# 2 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - Help me out here. Which YouJoomla.com template and extensions are you using?
06-02-2010, 12:53 PM
# 3 (permalink)
Alevsk
Hi, im using a template called yoo_phoenix and extensions (are the modules and plugins?) im using jomsocial

salu2
06-02-2010, 01:28 PM
# 4 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - I am curious why you are not posting in the Yootheme forums asking for help. Oh, you are probably not a member of their club either. In fact, it doesn't appear they offer any support at all unless you pay for their membership.

If you are interested in templates and extensions that are supported properly, why not look at a YouJoomla.com membership? At least you can access some parts of the YJ forum even after your membership here expires.